MA Disability-Related Newsletters
- NewsLine Hard Copy of the Federation Newsletter, write to:
- the Federation for Children with Special Needs
Boston, MA 02120
- Family Support UPDATE The United Arc of
Franklin and Hampshire Counties:
- The United Arc
111 Summer Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
- Our Journey Worcester Area Arc, Inc. a
81 Hope Ave.
Worcester, MA 01603
508-755-2340 ext. 498
- The Resource CONNECTION - Autism Resource Center Quarterly Newsletter,
parents of children with Autism and
live in Central MA in Region II, can call Autism
Resource Center to register: 508-595-9101. For all others (parents
& professionals) there is a five dollar per year fee for the
- Disability Issues a publication of the Information Center.
There is no fee, however, contributions greatly appreciated.
- Information Center
P.O. Box 750119
Arlington Heights, MA 02475-0119
- ARC Massachusetts Government News - a bi-monthly report on legislative and budgetary issues affecting persons with specific developmental disabilities and their
- Rights Review, DMR human Rights Advisory Committee (HRAC) and the
DMR Office for Human Rights.
- Tom Anzer, Director
Office for Human Rights
Department of Mental Retardation
500 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02118